What is Arthritis ?
It is inflammatory and inflammatory-dystrophic disease of the joints.
Causes of arthritis
Osteoarthritis appears as a result of structural changes in vertebrate and knee cartilage and joints due to high load. Rheumatoid arthritis occurs as a result of inflammation of the joints cartilage due to infection like tuberculosis, brucellosis, etc.
The main symptoms of osteoarthritis – pain and stiffness of joints. The pain usually increases after physical exertion. Rheumatoid arthritis is called ‘disease gourmet’. The disease usually develops gradually over several months, with constant pain and immobility in the joints. Symptoms include anemia, colitis, constipation, deformation of the hands and feet. Local symptoms appear like pain, redness, limitation of joint mobility.
Natural Home Remedies, tips and prevention
- Grated horseradish is used externally for rubbing with radiculitis, rheumatism, gout, and colds.
- Pour 200g of fresh crushed leaves of senna 1 liter of red wine. Keep in a dark place for 3 weeks, occasionally shake the preparation. Take 25-30g 2-3 times a day before eating meals.
- Take 250g calamus root mixed with 3 liters of cold water, bring to a boil, filter and pour it into a bowl with water temperature 35 – 37 ° C. The broth stimulates peripheral circulation, provides distraction, an analgesic effect. You can also use this recipe: calamus (root) – 1 part thyme (herb) – 1 part. Prepare and use in the same way as the previous product.
- Thoroughly mix 1.5 cups of black radish juice, 1 cup of honey, 100 grams of whisky and 1 tablespoon of salt. Use the mixture for rubbing and massaging over the painful muscles, nerves or joints.
- Compression and massage of the affected part by eucalyptus oil relives pain and inflammatory process. Packs of ointment from the flowers Melilotus officinalis or hop cones can also be used. For the preparation of ointments, take 2 tablespoons of dried and powdered plants, mix with 50 grams of Vaseline and rub thoroughly into a homogeneous mass. Lubricate this ointment to the painful joints. Store the ointment in a cool dark place.
- Mix 3-5g of dried leaves of black currant in a glass of boiled water. Consume 1.5 to1 glass 2-3 times a day as tea.
As an alternative you can buy Celebrex