High blood pressure is a very common problem in today’s’ world. The tension increases the adrenaline in the blood which causes pressure of the blood. Then heart pumps the heart faster into the arteries. The blood pressure is a very serious physical condition and known as the silent killer. The two phase of the heart rate are the systolic and the diastolic pressure.
During the systolic pressure, the pressure by the heart is maximum to push it through the body. Below 105mmHg is a normal rate for systolic pressure. The diastolic pressure is the opposite and occurs when the heart is at rest. The normal rate for diastolic is below 90mmHg. If the rate increases in both or in systolic pressure, then you are hypertensive.
Causes of high blood pressure
The common reasons for high blood pressure are:
3. High intake of salt.
4. Hormonal change in women.
Here are the TEN Natural and home remedies and tips for reducing high blood pressure effectively …
- Garlic is the most used and known fighter against high blood pressure. This simple tip for high blood pressure has been used for a long time. It works against almost all heart related problems.
- Indian amla with honey shows effective results if take as a natural home remedy for high blood pressure every morning.
- Watermelon is a natural protector against hypertension.
- A drink of lukewarm and cayenne pepper works as a home remedy for high blood pressure. You have to add one tea spoon of the pepper with half cup of lukewarm.
- For immediate result, drink 100 grams of water with half of squeezed lemon in every couple of hours.
- A teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in the morning can be an effective home remedy for high blood pressure.
- The natural remedy made of four tulsi leaves and two neem leaves with little water is very good tip.
- Taking Papayas regularly is a good solution against high blood pressure.
- Mild exercises like walking for about twenty or thirty minutes can be a very good natural tip for high blood pressure. Yoga can also be effective to cool down the high blood pressure.
- Hot water treatment over the heart can be effective.